- 83,891 hits
Posts By Sara Genene
- PIASSA: Addis Ababa’s Mesmeric Old Town II
- ETHIOPIA: Romancing HOME through TRAVEL!
- 2014 in review
- PIAZZA: Addis Ababa’s Mesmeric Old Town I
- ITEGUE TAITU: The First Hotel Of Ethiopia
- IMPREINT: Good Morning ADDIS ABABA!
- Back On The Road Again In Ethiopia
- 100 Posts: All About ETHIOPIA!
- MESKEL: Ethiopian Feast Of Exaltation Of Holy Cross
- The Colorful ENKUTATASH Paintings By Ethiopian Boys
- Happy Ethiopian New Year!
- ENKUTATASH: Ethiopia Welcoming Year 2007
- Addis Ababa’s Seasonal Street Delights
- KOLO: The Cherished Ethiopian Snack
- The Aura Of ASHENDA Over Addis Ababa
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Ethiopian Rainy Season
Kiremt is an Amharic word that represents Ethiopian rainy season or winter. And officially, it is that time of year here in Addis Ababa and many other parts of the country when the rain is falling mercifully, the roads getting … Continue reading